May the Forest be with You
Join racers from across the galaxy to celebrate one of our planet’s most precious resources – the forests.
We may not be your father, but we sure do love Mother Nature.
That’s why part of each registration will benefit Wander Project, a non-profit whose community has raised over $2 million since 2015, with 95% of that money going to national park and public lands preservation and conservation.
Every registration includes:
available add-on options:
official race gear
additional gear available for purchase in the vrc store
how far will the forest take you?
Select your distance below to Register.
HAVE A QUESTION? LET US HELP!
Click an item from the dropdown menu below for help.
Nope. You can complete your race distance in your movement method of choice. Running is great, but so is walking, hiking, dancing, swimming, rucking…
Check out our mileage conversion chart if you plan to transpose another physical activity into wellness miles.
If you opted to report your race completion before earning a medal, you have until December 31, 2022 to do so in our reporting app.
If you’d like more flexibility with when you complete your race, you can opt to receive your medal up front during registration. Then have a friend or family member award it to you at the finish line!
All swag ships separately in the methods and timeframes listed below.
- Ship with a tracking email from [email protected]
- If you opt to report for awards, medals ship within a week of reporting race completion on the VRC mobile app
- If you choose the autoship option, medals ship within a week of registration
- Sent in a standard white envelope with a first class stamp
- No longer available for purchase
- Will arrive around April 22 for those who registered by the end of March
Shirts & Stickers
- Printed on-demand and expected to arrive roughly 2 weeks after you place an order
Registration remains open while supplies last. Bibs were available for purchase through the end of March 2022.
- 1Enter the email associated with your registration.
- 2Click "May the Forest be with You" to report your race completion.
- 3Select “Add Activity”.
- 4Enter your completed race distance and click “Save”. Your freshly earned medal will pop up on your screen. Congrats!
- 5Click the “Claim” button and follow the prompts to receive your reward. If you opted to receive your medal up front instead, the “Claim” button will not appear.
Choose between traditional race distances of 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 miles), or half marathon (13.1 miles). The distance you choose is entirely up to you.
Yes! A portion of proceeds will benefit Wander Project, a non-profit organization that engages with athletes and endurance racing events to support local communities through inspiring fundraising and service.
Since 2015, Wander Project participants have raised over $2 million through running events, with over 95% of that money going to national park and public lands preservation and conservation.