Test your might. meet dinosaurs.* conquer 100 miles.
*You won't actually meet any dinosaurs.
The Dino-Might 100-mile challenge
Run or walk 100-miles at your own pace, and earn 6 timeless dinosaur-themed pins as you reach each milestone along the way to your antique, bronze finisher medal.
I started the Dino-Might challenge to reach my goal of walking 30-minutes a day and it did so much more than that. It helped me create a habit I know I'll hold onto for a long time and I even created special memories with my son who LOVES dinosaurs.
What do I get?
Every Registration Includes:
Available add-on options:
OFFICIAL RACE GEAR
accept the long-term challenge
FREE SHIPPING on all registrations!
Price includes free shipping, no hidden fees, VRC app tracking, 6 pins, 1 medal/ribbon. Optional shirts and other items can be added.
Have a Question? Let us help!
Click an item from the dropdown menu below for help.
You can do your distance however works best for you. Running is great, but so is walking, hiking, dancing, swimming, rucking...
While we ship items together whenever possible, due to the custom nature of our swag, items are often shipped separately. The USPS is our primary shipping provider. Pins and medals are in-stock in our Utah warehouse.
Pins & Medals
- Ship with a tracking email from email@example.com
- If you select 'autoship', pins and medals ship within a week after registration
- If you select 'report for rewards', pins and medals ship within a week after being claimed on the VRC app.
Shirts & Posters
- These items are printed on-demand specifically for you. They typically ship about 1-2 weeks following registration. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive these items.
November 30, 2022
Last day to register to ensure your shirt and/or printed bib arrives by 12/24/2022.
December 11, 2022
Last day to register for 'Autoship' to have your medal and pins arrive by 12/24/2022.
December 15, 2022
Last day to register to enjoy earlybird pricing.
December 31, 2022
Last day to register to get a printed bib.
(Bibs are batch-printed once per month and those that register for a printed bib Dec. 1 through Dec. 31 will get their bib by 1/23/2023.
Registration will remain open while supplies last
Earlybird Pricing (Through 12/15/22):
Autoship - $85
Report for Rewards - $125
Autoship - $90
Report for Rewards - $130
A variety of different shirt styles and fabrics start at $22.
All prices include free shipping with no hidden fees.
Your registration comes with access to the free VRC app to report your miles. Click here to download the app on iOS or Android, then follow the instructions below:
- Enter the email associated with your registration.
- Click your Transformers event.
- Select “Add Activity”.
- Enter your miles and click “Save”.
- When you reach a milestone, your freshly earned pin will pop up on your screen. Congrats! Click “Claim” and follow the prompts to receive your reward. You will have an opportunity to update your mailing address when you claim each reward. Note: If you opted to receive your rewards up front instead, the “Claim” button will not appear.
There’s a special Facebook group for VRC Distance Challenges, where members share their achievements and cheer each other on. Joining the group is entirely voluntary.
You have through December 2023 to complete this challenge! Take the time you need to reach the 100-mile distance goal.
If you prefer a more flexible timeline, we recommend choosing the 'autoship' option during registration. Then you can earn them on your unique schedule.
Our messages come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your safe list so you're sure to get all updates.
Some participants like to do multiple Virtual Running Club events at once. If you want to double-dip – that is, apply your miles to multiple events – you have our full permission to do so. Choose whatever works best for you!
Work with our friends at Wander Project and when you raise the minimum threshold for a non-profit (usually $500), Virtual Running Club will sponsor your participation in this event at no cost to you!
Learn more on the Wander Project Charity Bib Page.