All Out 90s Challenge
a 90 mile adventure for those who are all that and a bag of chips
Oh snap, the 90s are back! We’re throwing on our favorite pair of rollerblades and coolest snap bracelets for the occasion. We challenge you to walk or run 90 miles in this long-term quest honoring the decade of boy bands and dial-up internet.
You’ll earn buttons along the way to your medal. Because your fitness isn’t just like, totally whatever – and your achievements are worth celebrating.
“As a proud 90s baby, I can’t wait to earn this medal.”
What do I get?
EVERY REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
Available add-on options:
ADDITIONAL GEAR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE VRC SHOP
select how you'd like to receive your rewards
Report for rewards
Great for additional accountability and motivation.
Report your miles in the VRC mobile app and claim each reward individually as you reach it. (Buttons and medal ship within 1 week of claiming them in the app.)
Best for rewarding yourself on your unique timeline.
Receive all pins and medal within 1 week of registration. Reporting in the VRC app is completely optional.
check out THIS SICK SWAG
Collect a new button as you reach each checkpoint! Complete all 90 miles to receive your CD medal.
Have a Question? Let us help!
Click an item from the dropdown menu below for help.
You can go the 350 miles however works best for you. Running is great, but so is walking, hiking, dancing, swimming, rucking...
Check out our free conversion chart to see how different physical activities can be applied to this challenge.
You have through June 30, 2024 to complete this challenge! Take the time you need to reach the 90-mile distance goal.
If you prefer a more flexible timeline, we recommend opting to receive all your rewards up front during registration. Then you can earn them on your unique schedule.
Swag ships separately in the methods and timeframes listed below.
Buttons & Medals
- Ship with a tracking email from email@example.com
- If you select 'autoship', buttons and medals ship within a week of registration
- If you opt to 'report for rewards', buttons and medals ship within a week of reporting their completion on the VRC mobile app
- Sent in a standard white envelope with a first class stamp
- Available to purchase through December 31, 2022
Shirts, scrunchies and posters
- Printed on-demand and expected to arrive roughly 2 weeks after you place an order
November 30, 2022
Last day to register to ensure your shirt and/or printed bib arrives by 12/24/2022.
December 11, 2022
Last day to register for 'Autoship' to have your medal and buttons arrive by 12/24/2022.
December 15, 2022
Last day to register to enjoy earlybird pricing.
January 1, 2023
Last day to register to get a printed bib for January.
(Bibs are batch-printed once per month and those that register for a printed bib Dec. 1 through Jan. 1 will get their bib by 1/23/2023.)
January 31, 2023
Last day to register to get a printed bib for February.
(Bibs are batch-printed once per month and those that register for a printed bib Jan. 2 through Jan. 31 will get their bib by 2/23/2023.)
Registration will remain open while supplies last
Earlybird Pricing (Through 12/15/22):
Autoship - $69
Report for Rewards - $89
Autoship - $79
Report for Rewards - $99
A variety of different shirt styles and fabrics start at $22.
All prices include free shipping with no hidden fees.
- Enter the email associated with your registration.
- Click the Totally 80's event.
- Select “Add Activity”.
- Enter your miles and click “Save”.
- When you reach a milestone, your freshly earned pin will pop up on your screen. Congrats! Click “Claim” and follow the prompts to receive your reward. You will have an opportunity to update your mailing address when you claim each reward. If you opted to receive your rewards up front instead, the “Claim” button will not appear.
If you opted to report for rewards, make sure you log your miles in the free VRC app. Once you log enough miles in the app to reach a milestone, your freshly earned pin will pop up on your screen. Congrats! Click the Claim button and follow the prompts to receive your reward. You will have an opportunity to update your mailing address when you claim each reward.
Reached the milestone awhile ago and still haven't gotten your reward in the mail? You may have forgotten to hit the Claim button. Here's what you need to do:
- Log back into the app.
- Click the milestone you reached, but have not yet received your reward for.
- If you forgot to hit "Claim" the first time, the Claim button will reappear.
- Click it and verify your mailing address to put your reward in our shipping queue.
Still having trouble? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our messages come from email@example.com. Please add this address to your safe list so you're sure to get all updates.
Some participants like to do multiple Virtual Running Club events at once. If you want to double-dip – that is, apply your miles to multiple events – you have our full permission to do so. Choose whatever works best for you!
Work with our friends at Wander Project and when you raise the minimum threshold for a non-profit (usually $500), Virtual Running Club will sponsor your participation in this event at no cost to you!
Learn more on the Wander Project Charity Bib Page.